(Buttons to join the meeting by video or phone is to the left of the map on the meeting’s detail page)
Madison Area Intergroup Central Office of Alcoholics Anonymous
Office open regular hours as of Tuesday, May 26th.
Monday through Friday: 11:00am to 6:00pm
2000 Engel Street, Suite 104
Madison, WI 53713
Phone: (608) 222-8989 – Answered 24/7
Donations using Venmo – @AAMadisonWi
Credit Card Donations or Venmo: @AAMadisonWI
MAICO’s mission is to help A.A. groups within its service area (south central Wisconsin) carry the A.A. message. MAICO helps coordinate and facilitate communication and cooperation among individual A.A. groups, area 12-step and other committees, and components of the A.A. service structure. MAICO provides needed services that are beyond the scope and ability of any individual A.A. group, and is at all times responsible to the groups it serves.
The following is a list of some of the services that MAICO provides:
- A 24-hour phone service providing 12-Step referrals and meeting information.
- Conference-approved literature.
- A clearinghouse for information about the A.A. Fellowship.
- Facilitation and support of the service work of local 12-Step committees (e.g., Public Information, Bridging the Gap, Corrections, Treatment).
- A newsletter.
- A directory of area meetings with periodic updates to that directory.
- Other services requested by individual groups within the service area.
Which Meetings can I go to?
Open meetings are available to anyone interested in Alcoholics Anonymous’ program of recovery from alcoholism. Closed meetings are for A.A. members only, or for those who have a drinking problem and “have a desire to stop drinking.