MAICO’s mission is to help A.A. groups within its service area (south central Wisconsin) Carry the A.A. message. MAICO helps coordinate and facilitate communication and cooperation among individual A.A. groups, area 12-step and other committees, and components of the A.A. service structure. MAICO provides needed services that are beyond the scope and ability of any individual A.A. group, and is at all times responsible to the groups it serves.
MAICO is not responsible for information or missing fliers.
Examples of acceptable events:
- Open AA meetings – These may include AA social events such as a dance, camping weekend, pot luck and others. As long as the open meeting is the main purpose of the event.
Examples of unacceptable events:
- An AA social event that does not include an open meeting.
- A church event that aims to help alcoholics.
- A treatment center presentation or event.
- A fund raiser for an Alano club.
Please submit fliers to MAICO by Dropping them off during normal working hours, sending through US Mail, or emailing to: email@example.com
August 2017 Events:
September 2017 Events: