Out of courtesy for our customers, MAICO merchandise is all at the Area 75 65th Annual Conference in Oconomowoc this weekend. Giving you this information to avoid a needless trip to the MAICO office.
2000 Engel Street, Suite 104, Madison, WI 53713
Phone: (608) 222-8989
Monday-Tuesday: 11 am – 8 pm
Wednesday-Friday: 11 am – 6 pm
Saturday: 12 noon – 2 pm
MAICO’s mission is to help A.A. groups within its service area (south central Wisconsin) carry the A.A. message. MAICO helps coordinate and facilitate communication and cooperation among individual A.A. groups, area 12-step and other committees, and components of the A.A. service structure. MAICO provides needed services that are beyond the scope and ability of any individual A.A. group, and is at all times responsible to the groups it serves.
The following is a list of some of the services that MAICO provides:
- A 24-hour phone service providing 12-Step referrals and meeting information.
- Conference-approved literature.
- A clearing house for information about the A.A. Fellowship.
- Facilitation and support of the service work of local 12-Step committees (e.g., Public Information, Bridging the Gap, Corrections, Treatment).
- A newsletter.
- A directory of area meetings with periodic updates to that directory.
- Other services requested by individual groups within the service area.
Please inform MAICO of meeting list discrepancies. Your feedback is important to us!