The meeting finder on the MAICO website has been updated.
Please take a moment to verify your group’s meeting times and location.
Changes may be submitted using “Request an update” on the group information page or by calling MAICO.
2000 Engel Street, Suite 104, Madison, WI 53713
Phone: (608) 222-8989
Monday-Tuesday: 11 am – 8 pm
Wednesday-Friday: 11 am – 6 pm
Saturday: 12 noon – 2 pm
MAICO’s mission is to help A.A. groups within its service area (south central Wisconsin) carry the A.A. message. MAICO helps coordinate and facilitate communication and cooperation among individual A.A. groups, area 12-step and other committees, and components of the A.A. service structure. MAICO provides needed services that are beyond the scope and ability of any individual A.A. group, and is at all times responsible to the groups it serves.
The following is a list of some of the services that MAICO provides:
- A 24-hour phone service providing 12-Step referrals and meeting information.
- Conference-approved literature.
- A clearing house for information about the A.A. Fellowship.
- Facilitation and support of the service work of local 12-Step committees (e.g., Public Information, Bridging the Gap, Corrections, Treatment).
- A newsletter.
- A directory of area meetings with periodic updates to that directory.
- Other services requested by individual groups within the service area.
Please inform MAICO of meeting list discrepancies. Your feedback is important to us!